RETINOL 0.3 - 30 ml / 1 fl oz
Concentrated facial cream with pure retinol improves the appearance of visible signs of aging and pores while minimizing breakouts.SKIN TYPE: Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONDITION: Anti-Aging, Sun Damage, Discoloration, Acne-Prone Skin, Dullness
WHAT IT IS
This potent nighttime treatment improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover, while minimizing breakouts. Retinol 0.3 features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
• Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores, and blemishes
• Promotes cellular turnover
• Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
• Enhances environmental protection against atmospheric aging- environmental damage and premature signs of aging caused by free radicals from UVA/UVB, infrared radiation (IRA), and ozone pollution (O3)
DID YOU KNOW
• Retinol 0.3 is recommended for first-time retinol users.
• Retinol 0.3 is ideal for continued use or for conditioning skin as a prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5.
• Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
• Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
REGIMEN / HOW TO USE
In the evening:
1. Apply 4-5 drops of Retinol 0.3 to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
2. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products.
Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. It is important to establish consistent skin tolerance before advancing to a higher concentration.
Retinol may increase photosensitivity. Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
As a precaution, retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, always consult a physician.
0.3% Retinol: A derivative of vitamin A, this powerful molecule promotes cell turnover to help improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and discoloration. It also proven to help minimize blemishes and refine the appearance of pores.
Soothing Complex: This skin-calming blend of bisabolol (derived from the chamomile plant) and boswellia serrata extract (derived from frankincense) provides soothing benefits and helps comfort the skin.
aqua / water / eau, propanediol, dimethicone, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, alcohol denat., dipropylene glycol, ammonium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, hydrogenated lecithin, allyl methacrylates crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, isopropyl myristate, retinol, polysorbate 20, sodium citrate, boswellia serrata resin extract, dimethiconol, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, bisabolol, citric acid, bht, propyl gallate