BLEMISH & AGE DEFENSE - 30 ml / 1 fl oz
SKIN TYPE: Acne Prone, Oily, Combination, Aging
SKIN CONDITION: Acne-prone, Discoloration, Congested Pores, Dull Skin
WHAT IT IS
Blemish + Age Defense is a first-to-market acid blend which is a targeted, oil-free approach for aging skin prone to breakouts, formulated with 2% dioic acid with an optimal alpha- and beta-hydroxy acid formulation.
WHAT IT’S GOOD FOR
- Improves the appearance of blotchiness, blemishes, fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
- Diminishes visible signs of aging
- Decongests clogged pores
- Reduces the formation of acne and excess sebum production
DID YOU KNOW?
- Formulated to improve acne without the excessive dryness or irritation commonly associated with traditional acne treatments, this serum is well-tolerated by most skin types.
- Can be used as a spot treatment or on the entire face
- Paraben-, oil-, dye-, fragrance-, gluten-, and silicone-free
REGIMEN / HOW TO USE
In the morning or evening after cleansing and toning:
1. Apply 4-5 drops of Blemish + Age Defense onto clean, dry skin.
2. Evenly distribute serum across face, neck and chest.
3. Massage into skin in small, circular motions.
2% Dioic Acid: Naturally derived from vegetables, this ingredient helps reduce excess sebum
0.3% LHA (Caproloyl Salicylic Acid): A lipo-hydroxy acid, LHA, evenly exfoliates skin, decongests pores, and refines the skin’s surface.
1.5% Salicylic Acid: A beta-hydroxy acid refines pores and helps reduce the formation of acne.
3.5% Glycolic Acid and 0.5% Citric Acid: These alpha-hydroxy acids work synergistically to smooth skin and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
alcohol denat., aqua / water / eau, methylpropanediol, glycolic acid, diisopropyl adipate, octadecenedioic acid, salicylic acid, hydroxyethylpiperazine ethane sulfonic acid, citric acid, capryloyl salicylic acid, sodium hydroxide, polyquaternium-10